Death Magic: Tier 1
1 of the 7 magics players can use. Death Magic has skills that will deal damage and hinder enemies. on this page you can read about the Tier 1 Death skills. Tier 1 Skills are generic skills and are for lower level characters.
- Passive. +1 to Dark Resistance
- Standard. Range 3. Acumen vs Fort. You inflict death energy on the target that slowly kills them. lasts 3 turns and deals 1d6 damage to the target at the beginning of their turn.
- Standard. Range 4. Acumen vs.. you focus dark energy and shoot it at your target dealing 2d6 death damage.CRITICAL: adds a DoT for 1 turn doing 1d6 death damage.
- Minor. Range 3. Acumen vs Fort. Death energy seeps into your targets legs, effecting their muscles and bones; slowing them for 2 turns.
- Minor. Range 3. Acumen vs Will. you use your death magic to cloud the targets mind, making the Target looses its ability to cast magic for their turn.
- Standard. Range 3. Acumen vs Will. you emit a pulse of death energy which causes your target to cower in fear as it inflicts their mind with horrid images. target cannot use standard or minor actions on their next turn.
- Standard. Range 1. Zeal vs. AC . Your hand emits a image of a dark claw as you slash at the enemy rending their flesh, dealing 2d4 death damage. CRITICAL: Target looses their ability to take Cadence for 2 turns.
- Standard. Range 2. Acumen vs Fort. Target is infected with maggots, taking 1d4 initial damage from the infestation and reduce speed by 1 and attack rolls by 1 for 3 turns.