Life Magic: Tier 1
1 of the 7 magics players can use. Life magic can heal and enhance players, apply debuffs to enemies and deal heavy damage to death-type enemies. on this page you can read about the Tier 1 Life skills. Tier 1 Skills are generic skills and are for lower level characters.
- Passive. +1 Life Resistance
- Standard. Range 2. Targets’ status debuffs are removed on a successful roll of a 3 or higher on a 1d6 roll. which means this skill has a 50% success rate.
- Standard. Range 4. Target gains 2d6 HP. If target is Death-type, it takes 2d6 damage instead.
- Standard. Range 3. Target gains +2 to AC/Fort/Ref/Will for 2 turns. Against Death-type it decreases AC/Fort/Ref/Will by 2
- Minor. Range 3. Target takes half damage from the next 2 attacks.
- Minor. Range 3. Targets’ HP is regenerated by 1d4 at start of its turn for 4 turns. If target is Death-type, it deals damage instead.
- Standard. Once every 8 hours. Range 1. Revives target. Revived target comes back to life with half max HP. Revived target re-rolls initiative.
- Minor. Range 2. Acumen vs Fort. makes the cells in the targets’ legs grow at an exponential rate creating tumors, slowing them for 2 turns.
- Minor. Range 2. Acumen vs Fort. makes the cells in the targets’ arms grow at an exponential rate creating tumors. target deals 1 less damage and gets -2 to attack rolls for 2 turns.