Mercurial Mastery: Tier 1
Mercurial Mastery Tier 1 Skills
1 of the 3 Mastery’s players can use. Mercurial Mastery focuses on small weapons using one hand. on this page you can read about the Tier 1 Mercurial skills. Tier 1 Skills are generic skills and are for lower level characters.
_____________Small Weapon Expertise
- Passive. increases damage and hit rolls for one-handed weapons by +1/2/3/4/5
- Minor. adds +1/2/3/4/5 damage until you attack
_____________Dual Strike Stance(DSS)
- Passive. Use two weapons, one in each hand.
- Standard. Range 1. DSS Req. using both weapons you make a large arc, hitting all targets in frony of the player and to their sides. damage is based off of weapon equipped.
- Passive. Whenever you parry or block an attack you strike back at the attacker. increases chance the attack will hit by +3/4/5/6/7,
- Standard. Range 1. DSS Req. hit the target with both weapons at the same time. increases chance of hit by +3. damage is based off of weapon equipped.
- Standard. 100% Shatter Range 2. You lunge forward and strike your target. you move back to your starting point after you hit the target.
- Passive. allows you to use shield skills.
- Standard. Range 1. 100% Concussive. Slame your shield against the enemy. damage is based off of shield equipped.
- Standard. Range 2. 100% Concussive. charge your target and slam them with your shield. knocks the target back 2 squares. damage is based off of shield equipped
- Standard. Range 1. uses your main weapons to hit the target twice. roll for both attacks done. damage is absed off of current equipped weapon.